Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Import Compliance, Documentation and Procedures Seminar
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM (EST)
Earn the skills needed to successfully import goods and services from foreign markets at this renowned seminar. Sarah Reynolds of the World Academy, a nationally recognized training organization that offers import/export trade compliance education and training, will lead the seminar at World Trade Center Savannah.
During the seminar, attendees will earn 6.5 NCBFAA CCS Points and learn about:
- Import Compliance Management
- Managing Import Documents
- Harmonize Tariff Schedule (HTS) Classification
- Supervision & Control
- Liability for Duties
- Customs Power of Attorney
- Duty Drawback
- Post 9/11 Issues
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Container Security Initiative (CSI)
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- 24 Hour Manifest Requirements
Space is limited. Cost is $75 per participant and includes lunch.